Wednesday, September 9, 2009

star wars toast

London is infamous for having tons of guys that like to stick their head out their car windows and yell at girls passing by. Today I was wearing a star wars shirt while biking near my house and I got "Oooh Star Wars... giiiirl I could be your Obi-Wan Kenobi!".

A note to the gentlemen in London: Please stop it.

If you decide to be real men and stop yelling at us, you could get lucky enough to wake up in the morning next to us girls to the smell of toast. Star Wars shaped toast.


I pitched this idea to my Feasibility project last year and was turned down. It burns an image into your toast in the shape of Darth Vader. My house is currently toaster-less so I think I'm going to get this one. My roommates are going to kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment