Friday, November 27, 2009

wish list

Its my birthday in a week, and the holidays soon, meaning (as one of my profs proclaimed at the end of class) GENERAL JOY! Here's a list of some ideas of things to get your super nerdy friends.

Millenium Falcon and Death Star Transformers

Nintendo Monopoly - All your properties are belong to us


GP2X WIZ Handheld Emulator - Upload ANY emulator and ROM (N64, SNES, Atari, gameboy, etc.). Has DivX and e-book reader support, and comes with 1GB of storage with additional room for SD cards. AMAAAZIINNNGGG.

Electronic Drum Kit T-Shirt - This one's for you, Michael. 7 playable drums on a t-shirt... Also comes in guitar!

Star Theatre Home Planetarium - Forget glow-in-the-dark stars, kids should have this in their room! And by kids I mean me. This one's my personal favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment