Tuesday, July 28, 2009

new love: vibrating mascara

While perusing online one day, I read about the latest invention: vibrating mascara. Thinking it was a little gimmicky and probably out of my budget, I forgot about it.

That is, until I was practically forced by a saleswoman at Shoppers Drug Mart to not only buy it, but buy the most expensive, $35 Lancome one because its "the best".

I took my guilt-ridden self back to work and sat at my desk with an insane amount of buyers remorse. Finally, I worked up the courage to go to the bathroom and pull out the little battery tab and give it a whirl.

This is the most incredible thing in the entire world. My eyelashes are long and not clumpy. I feel like I have fake eyelashes on. I mean come on, I'm using technology in my makeup. How cool is that?

Highly recommended. And if you don't want to break the bank, you can get other brands for around $15. But I have to say, the Lancome one even has that "I'm not cheap makeup" smell. Always a plus.

Product Site: Oscillation by Lancome

No comments:

Post a Comment