Tuesday, August 4, 2009

fabulous? or a little too pretty woman?

I happen to looove thigh-high boots. The best way to feel sexy is to attempt to squeeze into some leather shoes that are trying to act like pants. But while this trend is all the rage on the runway and with celebrities, is it actually possible to pull this off on campus/the street without looking like a hooker? You decide.

Gorgeous.

Fabulous.


Ah, but stick them on a normal person on the street and they seem to be a little much.

I'm still undecided. Maybe I can find a cute pair of thigh-high flats and be a little less Julia Roberts. Suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. mmm Kate Moss.
    I love thigh high boots on certain people and I totally think you coule pull them off love! A friend of mine bought a flat pair on Queen St this past year and they were super hot!
    Love the blog xo

    ReplyDelete