Thursday, August 27, 2009

please please please: nerdy things i need

Bill Nye the Science Guy taught me that inertia is a property of matter, that it is entirely possible to walk on hot coals, and how to do all kinds of fun household experiments. Honestly I wanted a shirt that said... "DID YOU KNOW THAT..." on the front and "NOW YOU KNOW" on the back. This will have to do.


Product Site: Simply Parker


Reboot was one of the best shows on TV at one point. There's no need to argue with that statement, because anyone who thinks otherwise has never seen the show (obviously). So how can I pay homage to it in the greatest possible way (aside from painting myself blue and calling myself Bob)? I can decorate my room with it, of course!


Where I found it (this guy is nuts): Haku's Reboot Museum

My walls at school are bare. I need posters. What better reminder can I put on my wall to be conscious towards the health of the earth at the same time as looking at one sexy mullet than this Captain Planet poster?

Product Page: MovieGoods

No comments:

Post a Comment